26 October 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I have decided after a couple of months of no Sunday Sample posts, 
to dip into my sample jar again. 
My Sunday Sample jar has been added to over the weeks and as a reminder I only have samples in there of products that can be reviewed after a couple uses.

There are some bloggers that will review a moisturizer, night cream or even an Anti - Ageing product after using a free sample and those that read my blog regularly will know that the more specialized treatment products need a minimum of a months trial, but in my case it's usually 3-6 months depending on the product and this ensures that a complete and thorough review is posted on my blog.

Next Sunday I will be reviewing the 
Cellular Mineral Body Exfoliator by the Luxury Swiss brand La Prairie.  
     
As you know I am a huge believer in weekly face and body exfoliation, so let's see what my thoughts are on this "high end" body exfoliator.






1 comment: