5 October 2014

CLARINS INSTANT LIGHT COMPLEXION PERFECTOR {REVIEW}

Clarins in my opinion have definitely captured the market when it comes to creating products that enhance the skin by using light reflecting and smoothing technology,which every mature women embraces and I am no exception.
 Simply explained - with age the skin loses its ability to reflect the light due to the lack of smoothness (caused by the change in texture,lines and wrinkles) 






A smoother skin reflects the light better and makes our skin appear more radiant and younger.
(This is one of the reasons why it is so important to exfoliate weekly in order to keep the skin smooth) 
Clarins have several "Instant light and smooth perfecting" products.

I have used Clarins Éclat Minute Instant Light Complexion Perfector for a couple of years now and for me it certainly adds much needed radiance to my skin. 
This lightweight, protective fluid smoothes and illuminates my skin and has been a handy addition to my beauty regime. 
Only a small amount is needed and its suitable for all women and skin types.

It's a multi functional product ,as it can be used under your normal foundation or mixed in with your foundation to help fix your make-up. 
It can be used alone, which is my favourite method, as it illuminates my skin allowing me to go "sans" foundation on those relaxed and easy days.
You can even apply "post" foundation to enhance your make-up or to just to highlight above the cheek and brow areas.
Another bonus for me is that Instant Light Complexion Perfector is also a protective skin care, thanks to Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex which protects against free radicals and environmental aggressions.

I give this little "treasure" of a product a big thumbs up.. 
Thank you Clarins and may you long continue to do R&D into these types of light and smooth enhancing products. I for one appreciate all the help I can get.


More reviews on products from Clarins light perfecting range, will follow soon.


Other reviews on Clarins products:









30ml
R335

Available from Clarins stockists around South Africa 

Order Online













No comments:

Post a Comment