14 October 2014

RAIN BIOLOGIE SANITISING HAND GEL {REVIEW}


Recently rain have introduced a very handy sized (44ml) Sanitising Hand Gel, 
which forms part of their Biologie Range.
(BIOLOGIE is an eco ethical range, formulated using organically certified botanical ingredients and wild harvested plant oils and extracts) 

There are several hand sanitising, waterless, gel type products on the market most of which I have to admit are not very good. This type of product is becoming more and more popular and personally I never go anywhere without one, not that I have an OCD problem, but often situations arise where I need to wash my hands and water is not always on hand.

For me it's imperative that the gel:
  • Leaves no sticky residue behind after you have applied. 
  • Most contain alcohol, which is the sanitising part,so therefore must include some moisturising ingredients.

 The key is not to use too much, otherwise they do leave your hands feeling sticky.
I am pleased to report that the rain Sanitising Hand Gel, which by the way contains, soothing Lavender and Tea Tree oil, passes my "test". 
I also like the size and convenience of the packaging with its flip lid, which fits easily into your handbag, gym bag or nappy bag.

I have to admit that my personal favourite is the
which permanently has a place in my bag, but the rain Sanitising Hand Gel is a close second and at R49 its well worth a place in any ones life.



Rain Biologie Sanitising Hand Gel R49




2 comments: