7 January 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {DECEMBER}

Confession Time...in all the "Holiday" and "Birthday" mayhem of December I have forgotten to bring you my favourites from that month, so here they are albeit a week late...
Enjoy!


~~~~~~


1.


My hubby and I went to Joburg for a few days and stayed at the Fire & Ice Hotel Melrose Arch
where I was introduced to their Milk Shake Bar and had a delicious Ferrero Rocher milk shake,
which was delish.




Ferrero Rocher Milk Shake R55


~~~~~~


2.


I was introduced to the Holiday fragrance, Arlesienne from L'Occitane en Provence in December
and the range includes some interesting products.




Arlesienne Holiday Fragrance


~~~~~~


3.


I was busy last month trying and reviewing several L'Occitane products and this product must not be underestimated and is well worth a try.





1 comment: