16 March 2015

MONDAYS MOVE IN OR MOVE ON

This is a new series of posts where I will be showing you the products that I have recently finished and telling you whether I will "Move On" to try another similar product or if it's impressed me enough to "Move In" as a regular in my life..


The first products up for Mondays Move In or Move On are:


Clarins Instant Concealer


This is my second empty of the Clarins Instant Concealer and guess what... its most definitely a "Move In" in fact it's moved in permanently already. It really would need to be something exceptional to make me kick this product out of its comfy home.


Clarins Instant Concealer


~~~~~~



Lady Speed Stick-Gel


This product hasn't actually finished, but it has as far as I am concerned. I bought in error, as I normally use the Lady Speed Stick non gel version, but having very similar packaging, 
I picked up the wrong one.
The reason it's moving on....The wind up mechanism that forces the gel out of the many holes at the top is simply useless, as it not only took me several attempts to get the deodorant activated, but there is no control to the amount dispensed. I have also found the gel to be sticky and on very hot days in Durban not totally reliable, unlike the solid version, which I have used for several years.
So this is a "Move On" and a move back to the solid Lady Speed Stick. 



Lady Speed Stick Gel


~~~~~~



Sorbet Nail Polish Remover


I was originally drawn to this Sorbet Nourish Nail Polish Remover purely for its salon pump, which makes the life of a daily nail polish wearer, a pleasure (FYI you will never see my fingers or toes without polish). I have enjoyed using it and its effectiveness with removal has impressed, 
so this is a "Move In" product, however I may next time try their Hydrate formula 
and for those with weak nails they have a Harden option also.


Sorbet Nourish Nail Polish Remover

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried out the Sorbet nail polish remover before

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete