3 September 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {AUGUST 2015}

Yikes! 
It's the 3rd of September already and I nearly forgot to bring you my 3 "faves" from August.
Enjoy!


~~~~~~


1.


This Tinted Lipbalm range from L'Occitane was launched recently in South Africa
and to find out what I thought, then read my review.




L'Occitane Tinted Lip Balm


~~~~~~


2.


I stayed at the African Pride 5*  15 On Orange Hotel in July, but only posted my review in August and I am already 
scheming how I can return for more of the luxurious same...soon I hope!








~~~~~~


3.

I know I had my "Kiddiewinks" many years ago,but this Sip n See at the Oyster Box Hotel 
is such a wonderful idea.
Curious to know what it's all about? 
Then read more..





2 comments:

  1. Wow these look like such great products!



    Candice Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel

    I have stayed at The Oyster Box, once in August 2013 with an ex who came to visit while on he's travels.
    Let me tell every single day since the last day of our stay since then, have I craved to go back.

    The Oyster Box is something out of this world, a truly amazing place with truly amazing staff.
    Everything from the decor, to the design and layout, everything from the Chefs food presentation to the ground keeping.

    This establishment is part of the pride that is KZN and there is nothing better than staying there.
    I dream of the weekend that comes along where I check in on a Friday morning and have sea views, heated towel racks and glorious evening shows all to myself until the following Monday.

    Glad you enjoyed the Spa, it is still something I need to tick off my list.

    #LoveAndTravelHugs©
    Cee

    ReplyDelete