4 September 2015

FRIDAY FINDS - AROMA SOOTHZ

Over the past few months I have unfortunately neglected my Friday Finds post so here goes...

Today I found in a local chemist (Sunningdale Pharmacy) a range of Aroma Soothz products that really appealed to me and only when I did some research did I discover that they are based in Durban North, a couple of km's away from "Moi".

I excitedly purchased the Aroma Soothz Soothing Foot Bathz R25 and a Soothing Neckz Lavender infused wheat bag R220 and here is some background to my new found goodies:

AROMA SOOTHZ 
was founded in November 2005 by Heidi and Tina with a mission of providing quality Health and Beauty products to soothe the body, mind and soul. The innovative pair shares an interest in alternative remedies and while travelling abroad stumbled on the idea of aroma infused wheat bags. New developments and ideas in the holistic world appealed to them and so they set up an aromatherapy company selling holistic products to consumers in South Africa. The idea of ‘well-being’ as an interdependence of spirituality and mental relaxation balanced with soothing aching muscles and joints led them to the concept of Aroma Soothz. The pair is dedicated to researching and developing new products which are created, manufactured and packaged in South Africa. This means they are a Proudly South African supplier to the Health and Beauty Industry and are able to uplift and improve the lives of fellow South Africans. Quality assurance with high quality ingredients, fabrics and essential oils are top of their priorities.



Aroma Soothz Soothing Foot Bathz R25



I have had a similar foot soak at a couple of salons around the country as part of a pedicure, so I was happy to see that I could now buy for home use. The process of soaking those tired aching feet involves two steps Step 1 - Caviar Gel Step 2 - Crystals. I hope to bring you a review soon.



Soothing Neckz Lavender (infused wheat bag) R220


I have been looking for a new wheat bag for some time as my mysteriously disappeared.
This Aroma Soothz caught my eye, as it's infused with Lavender Essential Oils, so not only does the heat ease aches and pains, but the inhalation of the Lavender helps to relax and calm.
Review to follow soon.

1 comment: