14 September 2015

MONDAY'S "MOVE IN" OR "MOVE ON"

These two products have just finished and it's decision time, will they 

"Move On" or "Move In"?


Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Bath Jelly & Rain Biologie Manketti + Starflower Body Scrub


If you read my blog regularly you will know which one one will be most definitely moving on. 
I bought the Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Bath Jelly in the sale in January and it's taken me all this time to finish, so now prizes for guessing...
it's moving on even at R50





Frosted Cranberry Bath Jelly


As for the Rain Biologie Manketti & Starflower Body Scrub, well that's a keeper, having purchased several jars of this body scrub, it moved in permanently over a year ago and I have no intentions of it moving on, in the near or distant future, as I love it.






Rain Biologie Manketti + Starflower Body Scrub




1 comment: