13 September 2015

CND VINYLUX WEEKLY TOP COAT {REVIEW}




CNDVinylux Weekly Top Coat

I cannot tell you how many polishes, base and top coats I must have purchased and used over the years, a small fortunes worth I'm sure.Never without polish on my hands and feet I am always on the lookout for anything new that will prolong the life of my home mani.

CND VINYLUX is a popular brand choice in many salons and nail bars across South Africa and have a rather intriguing named product - Weekly Top Coat. Upon further investigation this top coat is best used in conjunction with their range of VINYLUX® Weekly Polishes, which is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of perfection,without the need for a base coat. Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time,VINYLUX® Weekly Polish actually becomes more durable!

On several occasions I have had both the CND VINYLUX weekly polish and the weekly top coat applied during my salon pedi's and I can vouch that the two used together offer a no chip, long lasting, high shine paint job, but then again the real test is how long does it last on hardworking  finger nails.
I change the my nail colour about every 3-4 days usually due to an odd chip or two, but sometimes I just become bored with the colour.
I must point out that I applied this weekly top coat over another brands polish. 
I chose to wear Chinchilly from Essie, as its a dark colour that I love, but tends to show the chips quicker than any of my other colours. 


Mani with the Weekly Top Coat

I used a CRISNAIL base coat, 2 coats of Chinchilly and 1 coat of the CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat, which claims to Last 7 days without chipping and makes polish more durable over time, through innovative technology CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat create long-lasting wear and durability with exposure to natural light over time.

Easy to apply it gives a high sheen, which I like and whilst it didn't go the full 7 days, 
my mani was still looking good after 4 days, but I needed to remove early 
on the 6th day, which for "Moi" is a success.


Mani after 4 days







1 comment: