2 November 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {OCTOBER}

October was a busy and exciting month,as I discovered three "stand out" products:



1.


I discovered the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water earlier in October, somewhat late I know, as it's been out for many months now and this little gem (or should I say big gem) deservedly has made it onto my "must have" list. 





Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water



~~~~~~



2.


Another "stand out" product or maybe I should use the plural, as you recieve many wonderful products in the 2015 Estée Lauder Blockbuster, which offers great products, 
great value all at a great price.
Check out all the goodies you get in the best Blockbuster to date
Click here


Estee Lauder Blockbuster 2015


~~~~~~


3.

I've found it, I've found it....finally a mascara that delivers on all it claims. The Benfit Roller Lash Mascara is my new found best make up friend.
Click here to find out why



Benefit Roller Lash Mascara



          

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment