30 November 2015

MONTHLY FAVOURITES - NOVEMBER

During November I actually reviewed very few beauty products, but the ones I did review were absolute gems and I am sure that they will both make my "faves" list of 2015.

~~~~~~


1.


Trying to find the correct shade of foundation can truly be a nightmare for many, but I discovered the L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation during this month and I can highly recommend this product for its light, yet covering texture & formula and I am sure that there will be a shade that suits you.
I have finally found my "best" foundation of all time.








~~~~~~


2.

Mascara's can also be one of those make-up items that we seem to be eternally looking for the best one on the market. Mascara's are a very personal preference but during November I found the perfect combination "pour moi".





                                                   

2 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about this foundation

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candice I just love it and I have had so many lovely comments, so it's a huge hit with me... I'm a fan for life!

    ReplyDelete