Wednesday, 16 August 2017

GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE SOOTHING BOTANICALS WITH ROSE WATER CLEANSING MILK AND TONER {REVIEW}

Garnier have recently added a new range to their product offering in the form of the

Skin Active Soothing Botanicals with Rose Water.




This new natural origin range of cleansers and moisturisers are made from 96% ingredients of natural origin and free from parabens, silicone or synthetic colourants. The remaining 4% of ingredients ensure quality, enjoyment and preservation of their formulas

Rose water is a key ingredient that works in harmony in these formulas that deliver powerful yet soothing hydration. The range soothes and hydrates the most sensitive skin types.





I have been using the Soothing Cleansing Milk and Soothing Toner for a couple of weeks now and I'm enjoying both of these products. I always double cleanse my skin regardless of whether I have worn make-up that day or not and this cleanser easily removed my make-up. My skin felt comforted,soothed and hydrated, without leaving any oily residue on my skin.


The toning lotion, like the cleanser, has a pleasing, soft delicate Rose Water fragrance. 
Definitely a duo to consider if you're on tight budget or if you are looking to make some savings in order to invest more into the treatment items e.g.serums, moisturisers etc.

I'm a huge fan of several Garnier cleansing products and in my opinion they have some of the best affordable Micellar Waters on the beauty isles.

To read my previous 

Garnier Reviews

Skin Active Soothing Botanicals with Rose Water.

Soothing Botanicals Cleansing Milk
200mls

R
To be launched in South Africa soon



£
3.49




Soothing Botanicals Toner
200mls

R
To be launched in South Africa soon


£
3.49







3 comments:

  1. I seriously need to try this rose water collection! I hope I am able to find it
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already got some of these on a wishlist from the UK for the end of the year, but if I can find them in SA soon, then I'll take them off! Yay!
    https://sugarandspicelifestyleblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like good quality, budget-friendly products. I am so glad to hear it will be available in South Africa soon, as well! Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete