23 August 2020

PAYOT ROSELIFT COLLAGÈNE RESCULPTING NIGHT CREAM {REVIEW}

The more I'm using from the French skincare experts 
PAYOT 
the more I'm falling in love with this long established, a 100 years to be precise,
 Luxe skincare brand. 
(I even included the PAYOT BLUE TECHNI LISS Night Cream in my
Top 10 Skincare products of 2019)



The latest addition to their product line-up is the 5 piece collection
Roselift Collagène 


PAYOT dedicates its new firming range, Roselift Collagène to women 
who take a positive and caring approach to the first visible signs of ageing. 
Roselift Collagène is a “slow age” firming range that supports women by 
slowing the effects of skin slackening for a better experience of ageing. 
The range is an ideal blend of a collagen booster and a patented active ingredient derived from Damask rose, in skincare with ultra-sensorial 
textures that make each product a unique experience.


I was very kindly gifted the Roselift Collagène Nuit (Night Cream) several
months ago and have been using it pretty much every night for the past 3 months.

Roselift Collagène Nuit 
is a resculpting night care enriched with peony extract and it has a dual redensifying and lifting action, which firms the facial contour and redensifies the volumes of your 
face while you sleep.
Its unique formula combines a collagen-boosting peptide with a patented active ingredient derived from Damask rose.
The delicate pink cream has a more traditional rich, smooth and velvety feel, 
it's also a heavier texture than many of the lighter whipped formulations I have been trying of late and for night time, I do prefer.

 This cream is fragranced and beautifully I may add, with rosy, fruity and woody floral notes, that conjure up visions of soft, comforting and delicate ingredients working their lifting and firming magic overnight.

However if you're not a rose fragranced lover or have a sensitive skin, then you 
may not appreciate the rosy fragrance that the cream has, but I personally loved it...

Unfortunately I can't say that I've noticed a firmer, plumper or more lifted facial contour, but then again the effect is often accelerated when you use the complete collection of 5 products, that all work in synergy, however this certainly wouldn't stop me from highly recommending this night cream, 
especially if you are looking for a firming, anti-ageing night product.


*At this point I must make mention of the how little you need to apply, as this product 
is creamy and emollient and judging by the amount I've used over 3 months, this 
night cream will last me another 3+ months and equates to excellent value for money
in comparison to many other luxury brands that I've tested.
I have noticed this with several other of the PAYOT creams that I have previously 
reviewed, they all seem to last a long time, but I for one "ain't" complaining...

To read my previous PAYOT reviews



PAYOT
ROESELIFT COLLAGÈNE 
NUIT
50ml


R
995


$
78


£
65



PAYOT 
is available at Dischem and selected pharmacies countrywide







No comments:

Post a Comment