4 August 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {AUGUST 2020}

Here I am saying it again "I can't believe it's a new month", which automatically
means that I have some products to review and this month I have three and the one,
is A rather earlier than planned purchase, off my "Wishlist".
The other is a new skincare product launch from Avène and the third is a single dose
 face mask from L'Occitane, which I hope is isn't as disappointing as the last 
single dose face mask I tried from this brand...



1.

L'Occitane
Invigorating
Eye & Face Mask


I have to stop being drawn into buying sheet and single dose
face masks, that without doubt work out to be a more expensive masking option.
I was intrigued though by this new addition, which is both a Face & Eye mask
made with freshly picked Provencal Melon.
Be sure to pop back during the month to find out if it was worth the spend or not.
I will post the link below to my review on the last mono dose mask I tried 
from one of my favourite brands...L'Occitane.

To read my full review


*NOW POSTED*






2.

Avène
Cicalfate+
Restorative Protective Cream

This is a new launch from the French skincare brand Avène and one that I'm excited
about, as it's a new version of their Cicalfate cream and now has the + added to denote 
all the extra uses for this cream, that can be, literally, used by all the family 
at some point.
It's a rich restorative, protective, barrier cream that can soothe even the most
 sensitive of skins. It's the go-to product for skin lesions and and dry irritations, 
so you can rest assured that I will be finding any family skin issues to test out 
the Avène Cicalfate+ .


*NOW POSTED*





3.

BYTERRY
Hyaluronic
Hydra-Foundation
SPF 30 

I cannot tell you how high my excitement level is to have my "beauty hands" 
on this BYTERRY foundation.
It went onto my "Wishlist" earlier this year, not long after its worldwide launch
and I can't believe that I'm crossing it off that list so soon.
This is now my 4th BYTERRY purchase and considering I've not been disappointed
with any of them I have really high hopes for this new addition.
This skincare foundation promises hydration, comfort,long wearing
 buildable coverage for flawless skin and I can't wait to give you feedback.

*NOW POSTED*





Let me know in the comments below if you have used any of the above...



2 comments:

  1. I bought the ByTerry foundation to see if I can combat dry winter skin and achieve a glow. I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, my review will be coming soon, but early impressions, I love it...

      Delete