24 August 2020

MY URBAN DECAY SALE HAUL {AUGUST 2020}

Monday is not a normal day for me to upload to my blog, but I had to let my fellow 
beauty lovers know about this great offer.

I just couldn't resist the "call to shop" when I received a notification of a
 previously unheard of
URBAN DECAY 
50 % Off 
Everything Sale 
(whilst stocks last) 
The sale runs from 22nd August until 31st August 2020
but hurry...



There are 4 URBAN DECAY stand alone stores around the country:

Gateway
Menlyn
V&A
Sandton City

I popped into to my local UD store at Gateway on Saturday morning armed with
my shopping lists, so I thought I would share with you the products that I wanted replenishments
 of and some that I wanted to try for the first time.

I'm a huge fan of URBAN DECAY and have reviewed many of their products and even though they're a little pricey I have not been disappointed with any to date.
I have included all of these 4 products below, either in my Monthly Favourites post
or my annual Top 10 Make-up Products of 2018 or 2019, so that speaks volumes.

I will include the Pink Links to my full reviews below and hopefully it helps guide
you to know what's worth buying and what's not.
I've also popped in the normal retail price and then the less 50% price.





Above are the products that I'm excited to have re-purchased and whilst some are 
not yet finished and will go into a back up stash others have very recently finished.


L-R

HI-FI SHINE LIPGLOSS

This Mauve/Nude has been a favourite of mine and I do love me a good lip gloss, 
so I'm happy to have this back into my life as my previous one came
 to an end during lockdown.
The shade that suits me the best is BACKTALK, so if you want all the info
on this product then check out my original full review.

R310
R155





VICE LIPSTICK

I've been very happy with the texture of the Cream VICE LIPSTICK that I've been
using in the shade VIOLATE, however I do personally find the UD Lipsticks 
a bit of a minefield, as they have so many
shades and formulas to choose from, but if you like a more traditional 
lipstick then you cannot go wrong with the cream formulation.

R280
R140





ALL NIGHTER
SETTING SPRAY

This is URBAN DECAYS most iconic product and one that I didn't know I needed 
until I tried it and I think I'm on my 3rd one now,
so I was super excited to get a back-up of this must have product, especially
now as we're all wearing face masks, a couple of spritz's all over my face helps
to keep everything in place. 

R495
R247.50





BROW ENDOWED
BROW PRIMER+COLOUR

This was my most recent discovery from UD and it was part of their new
brow collection that launched back in September 2019 and again this product
was coming to an end, so I'm more than happy to add this product back into my
make-up collection.
The shade I bought was Taupe Trap and it's a perfect shade for my pale brows.


R400
R200







Whilst I had my list of products to re-purchase I also had a list of products
that I had been considering buying and how could I not take advantage of the
less 50% sale and tick them off my list.


L-R

PERVERSION MASCARA

Lipsticks and mascaras are my most 2 purchased make-up items and I've heard
lots about the UD PERVERSION MASCARA, so I thought it was time to put this
 lengthening & volumising mascara to the
 Beauty Shout Box test and what better time than when its 50% off.
I will be posting my review on this product sometime in September.

R370
R185



STAY NAKED
CORRECTING CONCEALER

Another product that I couldn't resist even though I have so many concealing
products, but how could I resist a concealer that promises to be:

Buildable
Stays 24hrs
Breathable
 Full Coverage
Flexible
Does Not Transfer
Real Skin Matte Finish
&
Waterproof

 I took the shade 30NN, so I hope it lives up to all of the above.
Again my full review will be up during September, once I've had a chance to
fully test.

R400
R200



VICE LIPSTICK

Now I did say I really enjoy the formulation of the VICE LIPSTICK,
so much so I've bought another one.It wasn't actually on my shopping list and the 
sales consultant suggested it to me. It was a shade that I had been looking for though
a sheer, natural, nude lipstick called shade Morning After, that can be worn over
 other lip shades or alone.
You've guessed it, check back in September, as I will include it in a QPR Post


R280
R140







No comments:

Post a Comment