26 August 2020

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {AUGUST 2020}

I have 3 empties to give you feedback on in this months post, the one , I'm really
disappointed to have finished, another has already been re-purchased
 and the other is about to be re-purchased, so that's always a good sign.

As always click on the Pink Links to read my original reviews



L-R

1.

HASK
BLUE CHAMOMILE & ARGAN OIL
5-in 1 LEAVE-IN SPRAY

I thought I had written a review about this leave-In hair product several years ago,
but it seems that I didn't, so here is a quick mini review, as it's an affordable
 hair product that I keep gravitating back to, especially when my hair 
was quite blond back in 2017.
Having just finished yet another, it's already on my weekly shopping list.
Having long highlighted hair it ticks all the boxes in order to protect 
my hair from heat damage and breakage.
1. Moisturizes & conditions
2. Provides thermal protection
3. Controls frizz and detangles
4. Adds shine
5. Prevents breakage & repairs dry hair

Free of: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, drying alcohol and artificial colors.It can be used on both dry and wet hair and is a no rinse leave in product, it doesn't weigh your hair down either. 
Available from Clicks countrywide
 R179.99 



2.

ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
ADVANCED
EYE TREATMENT

I've been absolutely amazed at how long this ELEMIS eye treatment has lasted me
despite my initial review reservations re the nozzle and whilst I have a couple 
more applications left in the container, I should by now,
be seriously considering which nightly eye treatment I should try next.
Whilst I've enjoyed the ELEMIS I do enjoy discovering and trying
new products.
I have used eye products, daily since I was in my early 20's, yet I still come
across many people that either don't use eye creams or believe they don't work
and all I can say on this matter is 
"Thank Goodness"
 as I've included them in my daily beauty regime for nearly 40 years and the thought
of skipping this step fills me with dread!





3.

URBAN DECAY
HI-FI LIPGLOSS


Sadly this lipgloss came to an end during Lockdown and I have missed it
not being in the bottom of my handbag, ready for quick application during the day.
Then just like Magic an URBAN DECAY 50% OFF SALE popped up and this was
on the top of my re-purchase list.
If you would like to know what I bought on the UD sale then check out my
blogpost
The sale runs in store & online until the 31st August or till stocks last






No comments:

Post a Comment