10 September 2012

SUMMER IN A BOTTLE



After all the rain we have had in South Africa this past week, this is just what we need some "Summer In A Bottle" and the newly launched "Eau De Cologne" Collection from L'Occitane can do just that!


Across the lands of Provence, the old folk will tell you 
"L’AIGO ES D’OR" (water is gold).
The landscape of Provence is shaped by fountains, wells, springs and rivers. Their refreshing, crystal-clear, lulling murmurs create a soothing backdrop to the sun-drenched days.
To celebrate these sources of freshness, abundance and vitality, L'OCCITANE has created its first Eaux de Cologne collection.

Eau Universelle - Citrus with Bergamot & Grapefruit Essential Oils 
Eau Ravissante - Floral Citrus with Bergamot and Damascena Rose 
Eau Captivante - Aromatic with Bergamot and Mint Essential Oils




 These three fragrances come in a generous 300ml size bottle which can be used as a "splash on" to be liberally applied throughout the hot day or you can attach a nozzle in order to turn the bottle into a spray format...I like this idea especially as the Universelle and the Captivante are unisex fragrances...
Don't forget to also trying pouring 2 cupfuls of your cologne into your bath to fragrance the water or better still spray your bed sheets before settling in for the night! 

There is also a free gift with at the moment, which always sweetens the purchase!

Prices:

 Cologne        300ml  R595
 Shower Gel  250ml   R225


Now for just a quick spritz of my favourite cologne, the Universelle and I am taken back to a summer holiday in Provence....mmmm....see its worked for me...my "Summer In A Bottle".

Visit your nearest L'Occitane Boutique to discover your favourite Cologne!

L'Occitane

4 comments:

  1. My Favourite is the Eau Captivante! I tried putting two caps into my bath- it was heavenly! Im so in love with the scent iv sprayed it onto all my linen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I like all the fragrances and it is divine to spray the linen...as it makes you feel so special....that's why it made my "MUST HAVE" list as it has several other indulgent uses...Clever L'Occitane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will be trying these fragrances out next time I go to Periguex :-)

    ReplyDelete