16 August 2020

LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA INTENSE 24H MOISTURIZER {REVIEW}

This 24H Intense Moisturiser came from the Finnish skincare brand LUMENE and formed 
part of a gift set that contained 3 deep hydrating products from their 
NORDIC HYDRA collection.
Being the 3rd product from LUMENE that I'm putting to the test and initially all of the products appealed to me greatly, hence why I bought the set, but sadly only two of the three products have been a hit with me...
Click on the Pink Links below to read the previous 2 reviews.





After having experienced one huge success, that I adore and then one that was a complete and utter fail,I really wasn't too sure what to expect from the 
NORDIC HYDRA 24H Intense Moisturiser. 


needn't have worried, as I have completed fallen in love with this cream that
absolutely delivers on all it promises and I would go as far to say that this
super hydrating moisturiser is one of, if not, the best hydrating products 
I have ever tried.


The delightful clean fresh fragranced cream is light, almost soufflé like, quick absorbing and intensely hydrating from the very first application.
As with all LUMENE products it contains Pure Arctic Spring Water to promote
 a healthy-looking complexion, whilst replenishing Organic Nordic Birch Sap and the Hydra-Technology, support continuous hydration throughout the day.

It's this continuous hydration that has impressed me the most, as my normal/dry
skin felt more than comfortable and soft throughout the whole day and even though I didn't put it to the 24H test, I have no doubt that it would continue to perform well.

Key Benefits:

Hydrate, Quench, Refresh
- Sensation of 24 hours of intense hydration*
- Radiant, healthy-looking skin


Key Ingredients: 
Pure arctic spring water
- Naturally exceptionally pure
- Skin pH affinity
- Low in mineral salts for optimal softness


Organic Nordic birch sap
- 100% natural. 
- Rich in minerals and amino acids


Hydra-technology
- Slow-release technology with naturally derived moisture binding agents for lasting hydration

LUMENE is a 100% natural, Clean, vegan 
and cruelty free skincare brand and free from parabens

Lumene Lähde Intense Hydration 24H Moisturizer is applied daily to the
face and neck after cleansing and can be used by all skin types.
Over the months I have not applied daily, but rather alternated with other moisturisers and if I felt that my skin needed deeper hydration I would switch and use for several days
until my skin was balanced again.

This product has already been added to my list of Top 10 Skincare Products  for 2020and I will be very disappointed when this product finishes, as it's been a real bonus in 
my skincare regime and my skin has responded well.
 I would love to explore more of this reasonable priced skincare brand that hails from colds of Finland.
LUMENE
NORDIC HYDRA
24H MOISTURISER
50mls


R
N/A in South Africa


£
17.90


$
19.99




No comments:

Post a Comment