3 November 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {NOVEMBER 2020}

 WoW the time is seriously whizzing by and I cannot believe that we 
are fast approaching Christmas and a New Year, which hopefully is better
than 2020.
November sees me reviewing 4 beauty products including two hair, one nail
and one make-up product.




MAVALA MAVADRY SPRAY 
I have been on the hunt for a nail polish quick dry spray for
 sometime and I had no idea how difficult it was to find one, 
let alone a good one.
Sorbet nail salons have a Quick Dry spray that they use at the end
of your mani or pedi, but unfortunately they don't retail it in salon
and neither do Clicks, the main other retailer of Sorbet products.
I eventually found this one from the Swiss nail experts MAVALA, so
I'm looking forward to giving this a try, even if it is on the pricey side.

*NOW POSTED*


~~~~~~

INOAR RÉSISTANCE LOTUS SUPER AMPOULE 
is a new launch from the hair salon brand INOAR.
This Super Ampoule offers 5-7 treatments per ampoule and promises
to Strengthens, Moisturise and Nourish the hair in 3 minutes  and this
sounds like my kinda hair product.

*NOW POSTED*


~~~~~~

BYTERRY LIGNE BLACKSTAR 
is a waterproof liquid
eyeliner and having used the STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid 
Eyeliner for several years and I've decided to have a change and try
 this one, from one of my favourite brands BYTERRY.

*NOW POSTED*



~~~~~~


INOAR RÉSISTANCE LOTUS FLOWER OIL 
also forms part of the new collection and is composed of 
plant ingredients that penetrate deep into the hair fibre.
 This multi-purpose oil repairs, 
strengthens, re aligns,reduces frizz and restores health and shine.

*NOW POSTED*


~~~~~~

As always, all of the above will be fully tried and tested, then reviewed 
during the upcoming weeks on my blog. 
In the meantime please let me know, in the comments below, if you
 have any other nail Quick Dry spray recommendations, as I would love
to hear from you.





No comments:

Post a Comment