15 November 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLE

 With a recent beauty order from MetroCosmetics I received several 
skincare samples and amongst them was this 
ZELENS Transformer Instant Renewal Mask 
and I thought it would make a good sample to put to the test this week,
it will be so convenient , as I will be away on holiday.
The last time I reviewed a ZELENS sample on my Sunday Sample
post I went on to buy the full sized product.

This anti-aging mask developed by Dr. Marko Lens for his tailor-made 
"Red Carpet" facials and sounds intriguing already.
It claims to instantly renew the skin and visibly restores its vitality.
Intensely moisturise the skin and enhances its youthful elasticity and
helps to achieve a healthy, glowing and younger-looking complexion.
All sounds promising, so check back on Sunday to find out if this
Transformer Instant Renewal Mask delivered on all of the above.







No comments:

Post a Comment