8 November 2020

BYTERRY LIGNE BLACKSTAR EYELINER {REVIEW}

 I can only recall previously writing reviews on 2 or 3 liquid eyeliners, 
which just goes to 
show that I'm not a huge user of them, but I am of the pencil liners.
That being said I have over the past 7 or 8 years always had one on hand
for those times when I to apply a full eye make-up and need to fill in along 
my lash line to make my lashes appear denser.

My go to for many years now has been the 
STILA STAY ALL DAY WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER

I wasn't unhappy with my trusty STILA but I had just finished one
and thought I would give the
 BYTERRY LIGNE BLACKSTAR 
PRECISION TATTOO EYELINER
 a try, since I adore their OMBRE BLACKSTAR Cream eyeshadows so much.





 
This waterproof eyeliner with tattoo-like precision is a true 
eye-enhancing ink pen. 
The felt tip liner featuring aqua-emulsion ink glides on effortlessly, allowing you
 to create demure or smouldering eyes, with a fine or diagonal line, 
for a chic and incredibly stylish look.
You can adjust the thickness of the line by angling the tip, I suggest
practicing on your hand first to get the angles correct.


The Carbon black pigmented microparticles ensure high-impact, deep and 
luminous colour with absolute coverage.
The tattoo complex sets the colour for long-lasting hold and guarantees intense shine and rapid drying.
It's also Ophthalmologically tested.

This luxe eyeliner only comes in one colour and that's black, so be warned
it's very black, which I actually prefer, it also dries super quick and allows for
no time to clean up any errors.
Whilst it's easy to apply I much prefer the ease of application of the
STILA over the felt tip of the BYTERRY.

However that being said, this is a good eyeliner, its an intense black,
it glides on beautifully, smudgeproof, waterproof and it stays on all day 
and the next, if you don't spend time to remove it properly.
 And its by
BYTERRY
what else am I going to say other than I'm going to love it, as she really
 doesn't create any bad products.

If you would like to read all my previous reviews on BYTERRY products




BYTERRY 
LIGNE BLACKSTAR
EYELINER


R
630


£‌
26



BYTERRY 
products are available exclusively in South Africa at




No comments:

Post a Comment