17 November 2020

HUXLEY SECRET OF SAHARA CREAM : GLOW AWAKENING {REVIEW}

Huxley is the first Korean skincare brand that I have ever tried any product from
and by my own admission I have and always will be a lover of European skincare, especially the French brands.
That being said I'm open to sailing into new skin care waters and Korean
Beauty has lots to offer, so this is me dipping my toe in...

Huxley is a contemporary skincare brand from South Korea. 
Their formulations respect the skin barrier with minimalist, plant-derived ingredients. 
The key ingredient found in all Huxley products is Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil, 
a desert cactus and real wonder of nature. 
It contains unique phytochemicals that provide intensive moisturisation 
due to its excellent ability to retain water.
Huxley products are expertly crafted with elegant and sophisticated formulations that are a pleasure to use. They are manufactured at a cutting-edge facility
 in South Korea and preserved within high-quality packaging.

All products are vegan-friendly, Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic
and Paraben free


The Huxley Secret of Sahara Cream
 Glow Awakening
was the cream that I had heard most rave reviews about and it sounded like
a product that my skin and I would enjoy.

The Secret Sahara range has been formulated to be rich in antioxidants that moisturise and brighten dull, lack lustre, stressed skins, whilst offering 
protection from pollution and the 
Glow Awakening Cream 
appears to be the star of the show.
I found this cream to be a light-medium weight texture that not only had 
a very pleasant clean, fresh fragrance, but it also felt instantly comfortable
on the skin and applied smoothly and easily.
This cream can be used am & pm and is suitable for all skin types and I 
would imagine a more combination skin type would particularly enjoy its texture.
I've only been using mine in the morning, as I had other 
night creams on the go, but I'm about to also use both morning and evening.

I must make mention of the packaging, as it comes in
a solid glass jar, that has a more luxe feel about it than many 
creams double the price and I'm happy to say it also comes with a spatula.
The Huxley products are well priced here in South Africa and are only
available through DERMASTORE

Truthfully this cream didn't WoW me on the glow factor front as much as
 I thought it would, but it does give the skin a dewy appearance which I liked.
I've thoroughly enjoyed applying it as part of my morning routine, as it's just one
 of those comfortable, reliable, all round everyday, well priced moisturisers
 and as my first K Beauty product, I'm happy I dipped my toe into the Korean waters and I think I may be dipping more toes into the water.
I would, without hesitation recommend this cream and re-purchase 
it again myself...


HUXLEY
SECRET OF SAHARA
GLOW AWAKENING CREAM
50ml


R
590



No comments:

Post a Comment