6 November 2020

MAVALA MAVADRY SPRAY {REVIEW}

 I'm not generally known for my short product reviews, but I do
think this is my shortest review to date, as the bottom line with a review
on a nail "Quick Dry" spray, 
IS
"does it dry the nails quickly"?

Believe it or not we don't seem to have much choice, here in South Africa,
 when it comes to nail quick dry products, especially in a spray format.

After much searching I discovered that MAVALA the Swiss nail experts
had exactly what I was looking for in the form of the
 MAVALA 
MAVADRY SPRAY




I managed to find this product at my local Dischem and couldn't
wait to put it to the test.
You very rarely see my finger nails naked and I've used nail polish
for way longer than I truly care to remember.
Over that time I have lost count of how many times I have smudged
my freshly painted nails either on the bedlinen or on my bedside lamp
as I go to turn it off at night.( I have always painted my nails in bed at night)
I was in desperate need of a quick dry type product in a spray form as 
opposed to a paint on application and the MAVALA offering seemed to be
my only option.
(If you have any other recommendations in SA then please leave me
a comment below, so I can review)

MAVADRY SPRAY claims to dry nail polish in seconds (touch-dry), 
prevent chipping and make your manicure more brilliant.

Bottom Line, it works, my nails were touch dry after a couple of sprays
I can't say it prevented chipping, but it did give my home paint job a
more professional looking, lustrous finish.
Note: Does not contain any gas that depletes the ozone layer.

For me this product is now a "Must Have" and I don't know how I
have persevered for so long without it.
Sadly it doesn't come cheap, I suppose I can only give you feedback
on cost per use, once the can is finished and that will determine wether its 
brought out for emergency quick dry's of not, but for now I can highly 
recommend especially if you don't have the time or the patience to literally
hang around waiting for paint to dry...

To read my other MAVALA product reviews



MAVALA
MAVADRY SPRAY
150mls


R
269


$
20


£
13






No comments:

Post a Comment