28 March 2021

COACH DREAMS EDP {REVIEW}


This past week I've been wearing the COACH Dreams EDP and I would have managed to get several applications out of my 1.2ml sample size spray,
but one spritz was all I needed.


They say:
Coach Dreams evokes the freedom and adventure of a road trip across America. Inspired by a sunny road trip full of possibilities, Coach Dreams takes you on a journey from beginning to end, evoking anticipation, the open road and 
memories in the making. 

Crafted by Master perfumer Antoine Maisondieu, the radiant, woody scent opens with notes of bitter orange and juicy pear, revealing a warm heart of gardenia and cactus flower before drying down to sensual Joshua Tree and Ambroxan musk. 
“Coach Dreams is playful and lighthearted.

Fragrance family: fruity-floral.
Top Notes: Bitter Orange, Pear
Heart Notes: Gardenia, Cactus Flower
Base Notes: Joshua Tree, Ambroxan

 

Unfortunately this fragrance was not for me as I found it rather too 
warm & heady from the onset and the notes of Gardenia 
I suspect were the cause.
It was overpowering the other notes so much that I couldn't smell the 
fruitiness of the Pear or Bitter Orange and it was only after quite some time
that I found it to be a much softer and more acceptable.

I find the best part about this fragrance to be the bottle that is
reminiscent of vintage apothecary bottles, the glass bottle is finished 
with a silver spray cap. A refined leather ring at the base of the cap
 nods to Coach’s rich history of leather craftsmanship. 
And lastly the pretty, eye-catching box twinkles with pink glitter, 
evoking the magic of dreams...Unfortunately those dreams were not for me.



COACH 
DREAMS EDP

60/90mls


R
1295/1620



$
82/-


£
41/58





No comments:

Post a Comment