2 March 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW [MARCH 2021}

I have 4 products under review during March and of course there had to be 
another ELEMIS product from the Pro-Collagen Stars of the Show gift set.
If you would like to know what that wonderful set contained
I also have a newly launched product that amazingly combines 
Vitamin C & Retinol and promises to seriously brighten and correct the skin.
Another is a haircare product that I have been wanting to try for some time 
and is from a French brand that I love and lastly I will be reviewing 
a Lip Tint that was somewhat of an impulse purchase.


L-R

Christophe Robin 
Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt

I already have 3 products from this French haircare brand and I
adore them all, so I was excited to recently find this generous 
sample in the Holiday Skins Cosmetics box.
It's a scalp exfoliator and shampoo that cleanses, removes buildup, 
and soothes sensitive, flaky, and oily scalps.
I sense this may turn out to be expensive again, as my splurge
on their Volumising Paste all stemmed from me trying the product
in exactly same way, so lets call it Deja Vu.
To read my full reviews on Christophe Robin products

*NOW POSTED*




StriVectin
Super C Retinol
Brighten & Correct
Vitamin C Serum

I was intrigued by this product from StriVectin as it has managed to combine
 the brightening power of Vitamin C and the correcting power of Retinol 
in one supercharged, lightweight serum.
I've been intending to re-introduce a Vitamin C Serum into my skincare
regime for sometime and I'm glad I hadn't, as this sounds like the
perfect combo. 
As always my review will only be up after at least 3 months of trial
however I will give regular updates over on my IG.

*NOW POSTED*




Elemis
Pro-Collagen
Cleansing Balm

I have heard so many great things about the Elemis Cleansing Balm
and being a fan of the EVE LOM Cleanser, which is very similar by all accounts,
so I'm extremely keen to try this award winning cleanser.
This was another inclusion in my Elemis Christmas Gift set and it came with 
it's own cleansing cloth. This gift just keeps
 on giving me luxury skincare products to try and review for you guys.

*NOW POSTED*




Clarins 
Water Lip Stain

I already sense that I'm going to regret this rather rushed purchase
and whilst my reason for buying this type of product was sound,
 I couldn't try the tester in store due to Covid Protocols and that's
where the problem lies.
Sadly I would advise against buying any new colour products
right now for this very reason, otherwise you could make
rather expensive mistakes.

*NOW POSTED*



No comments:

Post a Comment