31 March 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW [APRIL 2021}

I'm a day early with this post, which doesn't happen too often,
so here are four products that I will be trying out over the next fews weeks
and I'm excited about them all...
I'm happy to finally get my hands on a face mask that was of my "wish list" 
for years, another is a cleanser from a brand that I never thought I would 
ever get an opportunity to try , a night cream from a brand that just keeps 
on surprising me with great products and finally a lip balm from one of my 
beloved French brands.


L-R


TATA HARPER
PURIFYING CLEANSER

TATA HARPER is an USA skincare brand that offers a premium sustainable
line of Organic products that are biodegradable, free of GMO, toxins,
artificial fragrances and are 100% Vegetarian and cruelty free.
I was kindly invited to experience one of their treatments at the 
Oyster Box Hotel
(The Red Carnation Hotels & Spa's here in South Africa are the exclusive
 stockists of TATA HARPER products and treatments)
I was also kindly gifted a couple of their beautiful products, so this
 purifying cleanser will be the first to be tested.

*NOW POSTED*



SUMMER FRIDAYS
JET LAG MASK


Great excitement for this now infamous SUMMER FRIDAYS Jet Lag Mask,
 as it's been on my Beauty Radar for literally 2-3 years and I finally got 
my hands on one just yesterday, so stay tuned to see if it's simply
any good!

*NOW POSTED*




BYTERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
LIP CARE


Being a huge fan of all things BYTERRY I recently added this to my 
ever growing collection of products. If you would like to read my previous
BYTERRY reviews then Click Here

It seemed an obvious next purchase as I love the Baume De Rose
in the pot and they have in both this lipstick format and a lip gloss which 
no doubt I will also purchase at some point.

*NOW POSTED*




ELEMIS
PRO - COLLAGEN
OVERNIGHT MATRIX


This is another product that formed part of my Christmas gift box 
and so far I haven't been disappointed with any and ELEMIS is a brand 
that I'm loving more and more with each product I use.
Confession time : I have already started using this night cream and
just a heads up I'm loving it, so it won't be too long before I post
my full review.

*NOW POSTED*



Let me know in the comments section below if any of the above
 are your favourites.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment