7 March 2021

SUNDAY SAMPLE

This weeks Sunday Sample post will be slightly different, as it's a mens
product that will be reviewed and I have roped my hubby in to help out.
He will trying this sample of the 
SUSANNE KAUFMANN After Shave Balm Line M.
 I have previously written a couple of reviews on this Austrian skincare brand
 by SUSANNE KAUFMANN  and have been extremely happy with them.



The After Shave Balm Line M for men has a mild and nourishing formula, 
ideal for the daily shaving of sensitive skin and it sounds perfect 
for my Hubby's skin.

Whilst hubby will be putting the product to the test, I will be writing the
 review and if there is one product type that he has used forever,
 it's an After Shave Balm, so he does know a thing or two about them.
I'm hoping to get at least 3-5 applications out of this 3ml sachet sample and
 that should be enough for him to form an opinion on the product.
If all goes well, fingers crossed, then I'm hoping that he will review a few 
more products for me in the future, so stay tuned.
Pop back next Sunday to find out how we went on...


No comments:

Post a Comment