16 March 2021

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN CLEANSING PURIFYING SCRUB WITH SEA SALT {REVIEW}

Contrary to what the name suggests, 
Christophe Robin's 
Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt 
is a product for hair and not the face.
In short its a scalp exfoliator and shampoo that cleanses, removes buildup, 
and soothes sensitive, flaky, and oily scalps and its the type of product
that I have been wanting to use for time.
I believe that our scalps need to be exfoliated regularly just as we exfoliate
 our face and bodies, but finding this type of product has been difficult
especially here in South Africa, so I'm very happy to have had chance to
experience this one from Christophe Robin.

To read my other Christophe Robin Product Reviews
 

The cleansing purifying scrub with sea salt is ideal as a detox treatment as it cleanses, purifies and restores balance to sensitive or oily scalps. 
It can also be used as a post-colour treatment to sooth tingling and itching sensations.

I wrote about my own Hair Detox many years ago, as I personally need 
to put my hair and scalp through a regular detox to rid it of a chemical, 
product and skin build-up.



The Cleansing Purifying Scrub by Christophe Robin forms part of a 
3 product range that is aimed to purify and detox the hair and scalp.

The scrub contains large grains of mineral-rich sea salt, which are very evident in the white paste and salt being a natural exfoliant you can certainly feel it 
 both cleanse the scalp and stimulate the blood circulation and it's a wonderful
invigorating sensation that leaves the scalp and hair feeling incredibly clean.
In addition, any chemical traces of colour and impurities are naturally removed.
Other 100% plant-based ingredients in this scrub ensure that even after rinsing,
 the scalp is still hydrated, soothed and itch-free. 

Within 24 hours of use, the moisture content of the scalp is back in balance and irritations are considerably reduced and these effects can last for up to 
four days after treatment. 

This Christophe Robin scrub is free from parabens, silicones and colorants.
Recommended for Sensitive scalps, Oily scalps, Men & women.
Can be used once or twice a week as a shampoo

Detox treatment: 
Apply the equivalent of a tablespoon on damp hair. 
Gently massage the scalp, add a trickle of water then lather, concentrating
 on the nape of the neck. 
Rinse thoroughly and apply a nourishing treatment on the lengths and ends depending on your hair's condition. 
For a more intense effect: leave on for about two minutes before rinsing. 

Post-colour soothing treatment: 
Ideal for eliminating chemical residues, which have become embedded on the scalp. Instantly soothes itching and calms irritation.

I'm 100% sold on this product, as it left my hair and scalp feeling incredibly
fresh, clean and more importantly for me, my hair felt light, almost
weightless, which has never happened previously with any other hair products.
As a shampoo the foam is rich, thick and voluminous, again like nothing
 I've EVER tried.
It is without doubt a unique product and I cannot recommend 
this product enough, especially if you suffer from any of the above
 hair or scalp issues.
I also believe the pricing of this type of product is very good as the entry 
size of 75mls will give you plenty of deep cleansing washes.

I'm currently using this product once a week, however I'm sure I will
drop back to once every other week in the future.
As a heads up this product has already been added to my 
Top Hair & Body Product list for 2021
thats how much my hair loves it...




CHRISTOPHE ROBIN 
CLEANSING PURIFYING SCRUB WITH SEA SALT 
75/250ml

R
370/825


£
17/40


$
19/53


Christophe Robin products are available
 in South Africa
exclusively in store and online
 at



No comments:

Post a Comment