25 August 2021

ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN ENERGISING MARINE CLEANSER {REVIEW}

 Cleansing milks, lotions and creams have always been my preferred way
to cleanse my skin, however over the years I have been slowly
converted to cleansing balms, liquid cleansers and facial washes.
Having a normal/dry skin cleansing milks still feature but I have introduced
 several balms/washes into my beauty regime and I now keep
on hand in the shower at all times.



The
ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN 
ENERGISING MARINE CLEANSER 
is a recent addition to their hugely popular PRO COLLAGEN range 
 and I have been testing it for about a month now.
Pro-Collagen formulas provide intense, skin-plumping hydration to help smooth
 the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
World-renowned for having heavenly textures and delivering surreal results,
  this award-winning collection leaves skin looking firmer and more 
youthful than ever.


This energising gel cleanser effectively removes daily grime, 
make-up and impurities, whilst leaving skin with a youthful glow and no
signs of tautness that I have experienced in the past with similar products.

This luxurious gel cleanser helps energise the skin for optimum performance. Supercharged with minerals Magnesium, Zinc and Copper and a trio of acids,
 the advanced formula leaves the complexion looking beautifully revived 
and rejuvenated.


It builds to a soft, rich lather to easily lift away make-up and daily grime
 without stripping the skin of essential moisture.
 The deep cleansing action helps reduce excess oil and minimises the 
look of pores, for skin that feels rebalanced and invigorated.


How to use:
Use every morning and evening.
Massage a pea-sized amount into damp skin with fingertips.
Add warm water to create a lather.
Rinse off.


As I said earlier this cleanser already has its place in my shower, as I find it
 to be invigorating and cooling and perfect for my morning cleanse.
It has the iconic Rose & Mimosa aromas found in the 
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, which I do enjoy.
It made light work of make-up and worked well with my cleansing milks, 
if I used as a pre-cleanse.
The gel feels luxurious, as did the lather that it created and I enjoyed
the convenient pump, as it enables you to control the amount that you
 dispense and I found just one pump to be sufficient, 
as a little goes a long way, as this cleanser carries a luxury price.
My love of Elemis products continues.





ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN 
ENERGISING MARINE CLEANSER
150ml


R
920
(Do shop around as often there are discounts)


£
42

$
62

ELEMIS 
products are available from:

OneSKIN.emporium
Superbalist
Absoluteskin
Retailbox
Britishbespoke
Arcstore
Takealot
Edgars Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment