15 August 2021

SUNDAY SAMPLE

 My favourite "all time" type of skincare product has to be a
 Face Exfoliator 
and have personally used one weekly since I was in my very early 20's.
It offers instant results that you can both feel and more importantly see.
It's a key product that determines the effectiveness of all other products
and should be incorporated into everyone's skincare regime.

Over this coming week I will try out the
NIMUE EXFOLIATING ENZYME
hopefully I can manage to squeeze two applications out this 
3ml sachet sample.


NIMUE was created back in 1994 by a South African Plastic Surgeon.
I also think this is the 1st product that I have ever used from 
NIMUE
and it's always interesting to use a brand for the first time.
So pop back next Sunday to read my about the products
performance and my thoughts...



No comments:

Post a Comment