18 August 2021

RECENT EMPTIES {AUGUST 2021}

 Whilst I enjoy letting you all know which products I have recently
and completely finished, I am not the most consistent, however
during this month of August I have written two "Recent Empties"
post which is a first...
The one product I forgot to include in my earlier post
and 2 of the products caught me completely by surprise when they came
to an end...


L-R

ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
OVERNIGHT MATRIX

This was the empty that I forgot to include and it's a product that
I was extremely sad to finish and that seems to be happening with
all of my ELEMIS products these days, which just goes to show
how highly I rate this skincare brand, especially for a mature skin. 
I have yet to try one of their products that I have either not
thoroughly enjoyed and in many cases absolutely loved and this night
cream was a complete and utter love for me, as my skin responded
so well to all the ground breaking technology that it had to offer.




L'ORÉAL 
LES CHOCOLATS 
ULTRA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK 

Despite having recently bought a back-up of this lipstick I was still caught 
unawares when it finally came to an end, as it still looked like
it had plenty to offer.
Not being a huge fan of L'Oréal Skincare I am a lover of their colour and
this non drying matte formula and the shade, suits me and my lips
 perfectly, making it my daily go to and one that will always form
a basic in my lipstick collection...




BYTERRY
HYALURONIC HYDRA
FOUNDATION

I was completely shocked when this treatment foundation released its
the last few drops, as the bottle still looked full and only then did I realise
 that the glass is coloured the same as the foundation shade.
I was also slightly cross, as the sole stockist of BYTERRY here in 
South Africa Metro Cosmetics very recently had a 20% discount and I
would have, without doubt, included a replacement in that order.





No comments:

Post a Comment