1 August 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {AUGUST 2021}

What a month July has been and I, personally, am glad its over
and hopefully August will be a much better month.
The riots and unrest in KZN certainly made it onto many peoples
"worst time of their lives" list.
I have 4 products to review and this already fills me with hope
that it will be much improved on July.

I was kindly sent two new products to review from ELEMIS SA,
which excites me greatly, as I am a huge fan of the brand
(as I'm sure you can tell if you read my blog regularly or follow
me on FB & IG).

The Lip Sleeping Mask has long been "my" lusted after 
lip product and I finally got my hands on one.
The 4th product is a little out of my beauty comfort zone, as I'm
slightly sceptical about whether
an eyelash growth serum can actually deliver on its claims.





L-R

LANEIGE 
LIP SLEEPING MASK

After such a long wait I finally laid my hands on the iconic
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask.
Having lusted over this leave on, overnight lip mask for so long 
that I do hope it doesn't disappoint.



TALIKA
LIPOCILS EXPERT


Lipocils Expert is a unique treatment that acts not only on eyelash growth,
 but also on their curvature and natural pigmentation ...
Not a beauty product I would normally opt for but I'm willing
to put it to the test, as with many things associated with ageing, the 
eyelashes do become lighter in pigment and more sparse, so this
will be an interesting review.



ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
ENERGISING MARINE
CLEANSER

My love of ELEMIS has grown over the past 24/36 months with
each product that I have tried and reviewed.
I was so kindly sent this cleanser by the brand and be assured that will
 not detract from me giving an honest review.



ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
RENEWAL SERUM

I do love a good face serum, so I'm looking forward to trying this
Retinol alternative facial concentrate over the coming months.
Having used a serum from ELEMIS previously, and was very impressed,
I have high hopes for this one.
To read my previous ELEMIS reviews Click here 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment