3 August 2021

RECENT EMPTIES {AUGUST 2021}


Am I alone when it comes to NOT finishing a product completely, as I
have a tendency to finish using a product in my mind, but in reality
there is still product left in the bottom of the jar and in some instances
many more applications can be had.
Maybe it's just me!!
I would love to know in the comments section below...


All of the 3 jar empties actually still had some product in,
 so I made it my mission over the past two weeks or so to
use every last drop in order to empty the pot.
My reviews have been written and posted some time back in,
 but now all of these are 100% empty and can be safely
 included in this "Recent empties" post.





L-R

ORIGINS
GINSENG
REFRESHING EYE CREAM

This was an unplanned overseas purchase back in September 2019 and
after several weeks of using I did really enjoy this peachy tinged product, 
but I can't say that it delivered on all of the product claims and whilst 
its lightweight creamy formula felt comfortable around my eye area,
 I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin, as I didn't find it to be overly moisturising.
Having just re-acquainted myself with this eye cream in order to use
up the last dregs I wouldn't personally re-purchase, as there are far too
many better eye creams out there.



HUXLEY
SECRET OF SAHARA
CREAM
GLOW AWAKENING


Truthfully this cream didn't WoW me on the glow factor front as much as
 I thought it would, but it does give the skin a dewy appearance which I liked.
I've thoroughly enjoyed applying it as part of my morning routine, as it's just 
one of those comfortable, reliable, all round everyday, well priced moisturisers
 and as my first K Beauty product I couldn't have chosen a better one and
I'm happy I dipped my toe into the Korean waters 
and I think I may be dipping more toes into the water.
I would, without hesitation recommend this cream and re-purchase 
it again myself...





AVÈNE
SOOTHING RADIANCE
 MASK

The Soothing Radiance Mask is a true moisture bath that leaves your skin refreshed, 
calm and comforted. Ideal for application post peels, after sunburn, 
if your skin feels tight, irritated, or just simply dehydrated and dull.
Perfect SOS product for those skins that become disturbed during travels.
This was my "go to" daily moisturiser recently 
(during the unrest here in KZN)
especially as the chemical warehouse was spewing toxic chemicals
into the air for 10 days and it just sent my, always calm, skin into "spin" 
and I found this product to absolutely deliver on all of its claims
and it helped to settle and calm my skin.
I already have a back up of this product and I cannot recommend
highly enough.





LUMENE
NORDIC HYDRA
24HR MOISTURISER

I do know why I hadn't fully finished this moisturiser from LUMENE,
I knew I couldn't replace it anytime soon, so I was holding onto
the remnants in the jar and having now done so, it makes me sad, as this
affordable skincare range from Finland has seriously impressed me and
this product especially.

I have completed fallen in love with this cream and it
absolutely delivers on all it promises and I would go as far to say that this
super hydrating moisturiser is one of, if not, the best hydrating products 
I have ever tried.
I wished we could buy this range here in South Africa, but sadly we can't.






No comments:

Post a Comment