19 September 2021

BYTERRY BRIGHTENING CC PALETTE BEACH BOMB {REVIEW}

 Despite admiring this palette from afar, it wasn't on my wish list 
or even available in South Africa at the time when I first laid eyes on this
 beautiful product. 

BYTERRY 
BRIGHTENING CC PALETTE 
BEACH BOMB



That was until recently when the exclusive retailer of BYTERRY products
in South Africa Metropolitain Cosmetics
sent me an e.mail to announce that this palette was
"Coming Soon", which was then closely followed by another announcement
 that they would be offering a 20% discount site wide and as you can imagine
 this prompted my order along with their newly launched 
BYTERRY HYALURONIC-HYDRA CONCEALER

If you've been around here for a while you will already know that
I'm a huge fan of BYTERRY products and my collection is growing very nicely
and if you would like to read my previous product reviews Click Here

To be absolutely honest I did not need anymore face palettes, but I found this 
one hard to resist, as its beauty extends to the box, the palette and the 
contents making it a "must have" for me.
I very much doubt I will regret this purchase...
This Limited edition ‘Beach Bomb’ Brightening CC Palette will help
you achieve a sunny and glowy complexion in time for summer.
Simply put...
 it's a brightening powder, glowy blush, cheek highlighter 
and bronzer all in one! 
As with many of the BYTERRY make-up products it has a skincare infused
 formula and is enriched with rose extracts.

 
Presented in a rose-gold embossed palette, which just oozes luxury, feels
so comfortable in the hand and has a great large magnifying mirror in the lid,
 which I do use, as many I don't.

The beautiful highlighting textures have been created to give your skin
 its glow back, especially after winter when our skin generally looks lacklustre.
 Its bronzed finish will correcting any dullness and the 
‘Optical Glow’ technology and skincare benefits of rose-hip oil 
minimise imperfections, intensify skin radiance, neutralise redness
 and create a flawless finish.




This palette is all about the
Special ‘Optical Glow’ technology which feature soft-focus micro-spheres
 and colour correcting pigments that result in a flawless, bronzed finish, 
while light-reflecting prisms lift the complexion and is suitable for all
skin tones.

All of the 4 shades are just exquisite and I did anticipate that 1 or 2
of the shades would be favoured more than the others, but I'm happy
 to report back that all the colours have been used equally either on the 
cheeks, face and I often apply as eyeshadow.
The colour pay off is good and true and they're easy to apply and blend.
The inclusion of the Rose-Hip oil can be felt in the formulation as these
powders do not feel dry, they feel slightly buttery.
The palette also has that delicate signature BYTERRY rose scent, but
it's nothing intrusive and didn't worry me at all, even on my eyelids.

As always BYTERRY has created another product that I adore and my 
love for this brand just keeps on growing with every product I review.
Do I regret buying, definitely NOT!


BYTERRY 
BRIGHTENING CC PALETTE 
BEACH BOMB
9g


R
1030
(CURRENTLY O/S)


£‌
42.00


$
56.00






No comments:

Post a Comment