1 September 2021

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY & AUGUST 2021}

I only 3 faves from the past 2 months, due to July being somewhat 
disastrous, but the three that I've chosen are all just great and I
highly recommend.
As usual I will supply the Pink Link to my full review.


1.
ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
ENERGISING MARINE CLEANSER


This will come as no surprise as I'm currently loving all things 
ELEMIS...
This energising gel cleanser effectively removes daily grime, 
make-up and impurities, whilst leaving skin with a youthful glow and no
signs of tautness that I have experienced in the past with similar products.
The gel feels luxurious, as did the lather that it created and I enjoyed
the convenient pump, as it enables you to control the amount that you
 dispense and I found just one pump to be sufficient, 
as a little goes a long way, as this cleanser carries a luxury price.



~~~~~~


2.
BYTERRY
HYALURONIC HYDRA 
CONCEALER




In a nutshell the Hyaluronic acid skincare concealer is an
 87% skincare based formula. 
It Hydrates,Disguises dark circles, Plumps and blurs the skin, 
Brightens and protects, Buildable coverage and finally its Long-Lasting. 
On paper it seemed like it was a concealer that truly ticked all of my
concealer boxes and being a sucker for treatment based make-up, so
how could I or anyone else not like it, well the truth is I absolutely 
ADORE
this product and BYTERRY have nailed it again and I would go as far 
to say
 it's my No 1 concealer of all time.

To read my full Review


~~~~~~


3.
LANEIGE
LIP SLEEPING 
MASK
This leave-on lip mask delivers on what it promises in abundance and 
it's so deserving of all its awards and accolades.
As I am a "lip product addict" of note, I couldn't love this lip mask any more,
as the softness, smoothness and hydration levels are literally next level.
It's like no other lip product that I have ever used before and for
seriously dry lips its a "must have" without doubt.
My only regret is that I didn't get my hands on one sooner.








No comments:

Post a Comment