6 September 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {SEPTEMBER 2021}

I have another 4 exciting products to review for you this month,
3 are French, of which one is from my fave brands and the 4th is
from a much loved South African brand.


 L-R


BYTERRY 
BRIGHTENING CC 
PALETTE

I really didn't need anymore face palettes, but I'd had my eye on this
pretty number from BYTERRY for sometime, and I simply couldn't resist its
 beauty or the versatility, as this palette can be used on the face, as a blush,
bronzer and highlighter, as well as on the eyes, in fact anywhere that needs
some illumination.
The outer packaging is simply stunning and hopefully I will be reporting 
to you very soon that the product is just as stunning.



RAIN
BOTANICAL
CLEANSING GEL

I've been trying many cleansers recently and I will soon add
this cleansing gel to my cleanser reviews and the local brand
RAIN rarely disappoints.



TALIKA
EYE THERAPY PATCH

Where the eye area is concerned I've always been a little fanatical
and I have been using specific eye products since I was around 21
years of age and I have never regretted it for one second.
This eye patch from the French brand TALIKA is the first reusable
smoothing instant patch that targets all of my concerns:
Anti-wrinkle/Anti-dark circles/Anit-puffiness


DIOR
ADDICT
LIP GLOW
LIP BALM

Having worked for DIOR, many moons ago, I've tried very little from
 them in recent years and a DIOR boutique recently opened at Gateway
which is far too close for comfort, for my purses liking. 
For my 1st purchase from their beautiful boutique I opted for the
much loved and praised Lip Glow Lip Balm which is a
natural glow custom colour reviving lip balm that
offers 24hrs hydration & 97% natural-origin ingredients.



As always my full product reviews will be posted over the next few
weeks, so don't miss out on any of them by following me on my
 social media platforms.Links in the side bar.





No comments:

Post a Comment