21 September 2021

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEW {QPRS} SEPTEMBER 2021

 

I was aware that I hadn't uploaded a QPR post in sometime,
but when I checked back it was exactly a year ago September 2020.
I'm not 100% sure why that is and I can only imagine that I have
purchased or been sent far less products that require a 
"quickie" review.
Here are 2 products that I want "quickly" to let you know about.


1.

Brand : Moyoko
Product : Hair Brush
Price : R199

I have been a fan of the WET Brush and have bought several over 
the years, but I'm now finding that the pins on the ends of the bristles come
off way to quickly, which results in my scalp being scratched and I've
also had the handle snap on my one, so I've been looking to find a hairbrush
that is gently on my hair whether it be wet or dry and my hairdresser 
recently introduced me to the Moyoko Brush.
They come in an assortment of colours and I chose the orange colour.

The Moyoko brush has a rounded shape to comfortably fit the shape of 
your head, which I really like, making it easier and more efficient way to
 brush your hair. 
The hair bristles and pins are made from nylon and to date they're all
still in place and do not scratch my scalp.

Now whilst I prefer the WET Brush on wet hair, personall, I prefer the
Moyoko for use on dry hair and styling and is a great brush to use whilst
ironing my hair and general brushing through the hair.

The brush pins contain Argan oil to add softness and shine to your hair
which initially I found to leave an oily coating on my hair, which after
several brushings seemed to diminish.

The small silicone pins claim to help detangle the hair and reduces frizz
unfortunately I found the brush to make "hard work" of the initial
post wash detangling exercise.

I'm going to stick with both my Moyoko brush and my WET Brush 
and work between the two, as they both bring some benefits and ease
 to the brushing/detangling/styling process.


Verdict : 7/10



~~~~~~ 


2.

Brand : The White Company
Product : Winter Signature Candle
Price : £20
Size : 140g
Created over 21 years ago, Winter is now loved all over the world and often described by their customers as ‘the scent of Christmas’ and I agree 200%,
 as it's a magical combination of spicy cinnamon, rich warming clove 
and fresh zesty orange, it just never fails to please.

This single wick candle has been so loved and treasured by me, because
 I don't know when I'll be able to replace, and sadly it's nearly at the end.
The fragrance pay off has been great, the candle has burnt very evenly 
and I'm really going to miss my "Christmas" in a candle.


Verdict : 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment