26 September 2021

ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN INSTA SMOOTH PRIMER {REVIEW}

Occasionally my Sunday Sample review takes longer than the
usual 7 days of trial, as was the case with this 

Elemis Pro-Collagen Insta Smooth Primer

I must disclose from the onset that I am not a huge user of priming
products and it's a product type that you will only find a handful of
reviews on my blog, as I focus both my spend and time on using more
beneficial skin treating products, however this may be most skin care 
focused primer that I've reviewed.



The first of its kind for an ELEMIS product, this anti-aging primer 
bridges the gap between skincare and make-up. 
Here are the key ingredients that swing this product over to the
 skin care side.

It is formulated with their unique 
Cryo-Firming Complex, a cooling blend 
of cryo-extracted 
Brown Algae combined with Italian Glacial Water that 
helps promote the appearance of firmer skin. 
Mediterranean algae, Padina Pavonica
 helps to support the skin’s 
moisture barrier leaving skin feeling quenched with hydration. 
Natural Marine Extracts 
create immediate and long-lasting tightening
 effects for a smooth, flawless look.


How to Use:
Use every morning over your daily moisturiser or as a makeup primer.
Pump a pea-sized amount into the palms and smooth over the face and neck.


This lightweight yet super hydrating primer actually shocked me with its
cooling and ultra-firming feel upon application as
 it was not what I was expecting.

I personally experienced a visible smoothness in the appearance of fine lines,
especially those across my forehead and whilst it claims to refine the pores
I can't really comment, as I don't have enlarged pores.
What I can comment on, is how great my skin felt and it certainly
 left my skin perfectly prepped for makeup and (dare I say it at my age)
 'flawless".
This is another winning product from ELEMIS...
 




ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN
INSTA SMOOTH PRIMER
50ml


R
1380

£
58

$
65


To read my previous ELEMIS product reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment