28 September 2021

DIOR ADDICT LIP GLOW LIP BALM {REVIEW}

I am a self confessed Lip Balm addict , as I have said on many occasions
and I ma never too far away from one, however of late I have been 
"pushing the spend boat" 
out a little and my latest purchase has been the new
 DIOR LIP GLOW LIP BALM


Considering the price I was expecting great things from this product and 
on paper it was looking promising, as this is the 1st Dior lip balm formulated
 with 97% natural-origin ingredients that
 subtly revives the natural colour of lips with a custom glow for 6h and 
hydrates the lips for 24h.

Thanks to its colour reviver technology, the Dior Addict Lip Glow lip balm reacts
 with the moisture level of the lips to reveal a custom colour and a subtle shine.
This extremely sensorial balmy balm reveals maximum comfort and care
 for a long time and the lips felt well hydrated for many hours, but personally
 I wouldn't say it extends to 24hrs.


 This unique formula made with natural-origin ingredients is
 infused with the wonders of the main ingredient  cherry oil... 
 
Cherry Oil: 
helps reconstruct and strengthen the natural barrier function of the skin
 of the lips over the course of applications. 
The balm provides a sensation of instant comfort.
An oil with a composition similar to that of the lipids in the skin of the lips contributes to lip comfort, while helping to preserve hydration and 
nourish the lips.
It also contains my favourite...

Shea Butter:
 wraps the skin in a soft cocoon.

Sunflower and Rice Waxes:
 guarantee a stick with greater solidity and fuse with the skin to release
 just the right dose of lip care.


No one can deny the beauty of the new couture case, it feels luxe in the hand
and has the most satisfying click, when you slide the inner tube into the
 chic outer pink case.

Multi-use, Dior Addict Lip Glow can be worn on its own as a lip balm
 or as a primer under lipstick, however I tended to wear it alone.

The range of up to 12 Signature shades (depends on which country) 
is designed to meet the needs of women
 and men, based on their desires and skin tone.
I chose the shade 006 Berry, a crushed blackberry shade,
which offered me a close match to my own lip colour, only better.

Did it turn out to be as promising on the lips as it did on paper?
Yes it did and this product may have ignited a DIOR flame
to try further Lip Addict products and shades.






DIOR
LIP ADDICT
GLOW LIP BALM


R
675


£
10


$
35


2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great product. I wear a lot less lipstick these days and have developed a preference for lip balms. I have bought a few based on your recommendations. I might need to give this one a try as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanneri, same here I'm opting more for tinted lip balms and I really enjoyed this one. I am a little addicted to lip balms I must admit, so i'm glad you've enjoyed some of my recommendations.

    ReplyDelete