19 October 2021

CLARINS UV ANTI-POLLUTION MULTI PROTECTION MOISTURISING SCREEN {REVIEW}

From the onset of this review I must be transparent and inform
you that I wouldn't have bought this type of product, however it formed
part of a Modern Beauty Beauty Box that I ordered some months ago.
Yet after saying this, I've found many "gem" products via beauty boxes,
 subscription boxes and my absolute favourite beauty advent calendars. 

Clarins 
UV Anti-Pollution Multi Protection 
Moisturising Screen

UV Plus Anti-Pollution SPF 50 is a multi-protection moisturising screen
 that protects against 5 types of pollutants including atmospheric and indoor pollution, photo-pollution, blue light and pollen. 
The watery gel texture is enriched with a true cocktail of goodness.
Ingredients include:

Mango

Organic mango leaf extract helps to protect skin against external aggressors,
 pollen and blue light.

White horehound
Its organic extract helps skin fight the harmful effects of pollution.

Furcellaria

Its extract helps to protect skin exposed to pollution from dehydration.

Succory dock-cress

Extracted from an organic plant, it boasts anti-free radical properties and 
helps stimulate the skin’s natural defences against external aggressors.



The light-weight formula is easily-absorbed for a soft touch finish and
 delivers 8 hours of hydration to the skin.

It can be used by all skin types and you just apply in the morning
 over your day cream and before make-up.
The invisible formula leaves no white finish.

I've been reaching for this product and its now my "morning walk" cream,
 due to the fact that it's super quick and easy to apply.
I highly recommend this for use during exercise.
I've enjoyed just using alone, as a straightforward sun protection cream
and its worked well and feels far more lightweight than a conventional
sunscreen, so again I've discovered a little "gem" when I least 
expected it....
 



CLARINS
UV ANTI-POLLUTION
MULTI PROTECTION
MOISTURISING
SCREEN
30ml


R
505


£
33


$
44

No comments:

Post a Comment