26 October 2021

LAURA MERCIER HYDRATING LIP BALM {REVIEW}

 As I've mentioned so many times on my blog 
"I am a Lip Balm addict"
and I can't help myself, as its my "Achilles Heel" of beauty.

My recent purchase of the
Laura Mercier Hydrating Lip Balm 
was not planned and some may think a strange, first purchase from
this French and American cosmetics and skincare line that was founded back
in 1996 by celebrity makeup artist, Laura Mercier.
Renowned as being the pioneer of the “Flawless Face” I may just have
 to make a return visit to Skins Cosmetics to check out her 
collection of award winning "Flawless" foundations, tinted moisturisers 
and face primers.
  


This luxe lip balm moisturises and visibly softens lips. 
Lips are left feeling smooth, fully conditioned and prepared for any 
makeup application.

The 4 main ingredients are:
Cold-pressed Plum Seed Oil:
 for deep nourishment
Fresh Spring Water:
for instantly hydrating and bringing skin’s moisture levels back 
to its optimal state.
Rose Water:
A blend of French Rose Flower Extract and Damask Rose Flower Oil is full 
of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants known to calm 
and balance the skin.
Starflower Oil:
Laura’s secret weapon for achieving healthy looking skin.
This oil is known to nourish skin, perfectly preparing it for flawless makeup application.


I'm so happy that I was introduced to Laura Mercier via this lip balm,
which I'm really enjoying and as many good lip balms do, it glides on 
beautifully, nourishes and looks good worn either on it's own or
under/over a lip colour.

Having reviewed "make-up bags" full of lip balms, of varying price points,
 this one is one of my more pricier buys and I don't apologise for that,
as I'm a self confessed "Addict" so expect many more lip balm
reviews in the future...


LAURA MERCIER
HYDRATING
LIP BALM
3g


R
795


£
21


$
26


(Skins Cosmetics are the exclusive stockist of Laura Mercier in South Africa)


No comments:

Post a Comment