3 October 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {OCTOBER 2021}

 It's that time of the year when the months really do start to merge into 
one and with the "blink of an eye" another month has passed
and the Christmas period seems to be looming ever closer.

I have been a little spendy with the 4 products that I have under review
 during October, one is a revisited bath
product that I haven't used for many years, another is already a fave 
of mine, so I'm trying out their Plus version and two products
are from brands that I am buying for the first time...



L-R


CLARINS
RELAX
BATH & SHOWER 
CONCENTRATE

This bath product, I use it only in my bath, is a real blast from 
my beauty past.
Having worked for Clarins for many years the aroma from this 
concentrate fills me with joy, as it's packed with all the relaxing
essential oils needed to lull you into that relaxed state before bed
and I'm extremely excited to revisit this product after so many years.



CHANEL
LES BEIGES
WATER-FRESH TINT

This was a very indulgent recent acquisition and one that I was able
to obtain for free, yes FREE, by using my Woolworths quarterly rewards
 voucher along with a discount voucher, which meant that I didn't hand 
any money over.
Launched a couple of years ago, it intrigued me at that time, after
trying a sample which I really liked, I still couldn't bring myself to 
lay out so much on a "water" tint product.
It also happens to be my first ever CHANEL purchase, which in itself
amazes me that at the age of 60 and after spending my entire working
career in luxury beauty, I had never used any beauty products
from CHANEL BEAUTY.
As you can imagine I have high hopes for this product considering 
the price.




GATINEAU
FLORACIL PLUS


I'm a huge fan of the GATINEAU FLORACIL Eye Make-Up Remover
and again it was a brand that I had worked for
and having been reacquainted back in February 2020 I realised
just how good this eye make-up remover is, so I'm keen
to put the FLORACIL PLUS version for Waterproof eye make-up
to the test


LAURER MERCIER
HYDRATING
LIP BALM

This is another first for me and it may seem an odd choice for
my intro into the world of LAURA MERCIER, but for me, as 
a Lip Balm addict, it was an obvious one.
Admittedly this was an impulse buy based on someone else's
 recommendation, so I really hope it doesn't disappoint.



As always check back over the coming month to read my full product
reviews as to whether they get the Beauty Shout Box seal of approval
or not.






No comments:

Post a Comment