5 October 2021

TALIKA LIPOCILS EXPERT {REVIEW}

Over the years I've found that my lashes and brow colour have
become lighter and my interest was piqued when I saw this product
from the French brand TALIKA 
Lipocils Expert 
is a unique treatment that acts not only on eyelash growth, 
but also on their curvature and natural pigmentation ...
Never heard of TALIKA? 
neither had I, so here is a brief overview of the brand.




1948
As a nurse at the Paris Hospitals in the ophthalmologic service, 
Danielle Roches was treating burn victims from World War II. 
Her life, and that of women around the world, is about to change. 
As Paris is in shortage of medicines, she concocts a plant-based healing 
cream to treat the eyes of her patients. 
She then observed a side effect as unexpected 
as it was astounding: their eyelashes and eyebrows grew dramatically. 
Danielle Roches has just discovered the 1st treatment for eyelash growth.


Packed into the mascara wand is the Talika Mythical Plant Complex,
 a combination of plants that have been stimulating the growth of 
women's eyelashes for 70 years.

The conditioning serum claims to:
Stimulate eyelash growth,Boost the natural pigment
 Strengthen and curl the lashes, whilst slowing down lash fall.

96% of the ingredients are of natural origin.
Tested under dermatological control and it has 
4 PATENTS

After 30 days of treatment, eyelash growth is stimulated: 
the eyelashes gain 36% in length (average +2,1 mm *),
 their pigmentation is naturally darker (+ 50%), their curvature increased **.

Morning & evening as a 28-day treatment, to be renewed every 3 months.
Apply to the base of the lashes using the foam tip, then to the lengths from
 the roots to the tips of the lashes.


I was so wanting to report back to you that this product was amazing,
but I sadly cannot.
The product is easy enough to use, as you just apply to the lashes
like you would a mascara twice a day, however after 30 days of
applying I personally didn't see any change in my lash length, fall rate
curl or condition, however I did notice that my lashes did appear 
slightly darker.
Along with applying to my lashes I also used on my eyebrows, 
as I felt that it should work on the brow hairs and again I noticed 
a change in the darkness of my brows.

Having practised good skincare habits since the age of 15, I really
struggled with remembering to incorporate this product into my
twice daily beauty regime and there lies my problem.
After the 30 days were up, I just didn't reach for the product anymore
and unfortunately despite having many more applications in the wand
I abandoned the idea of conditioning/growing my eyelashes.
Perhaps with longer use I would have seen more of the results 
mentioned above, so it would be unfair of me to condemn the product 
by saying it doesn't work.
I'm a little disappointed though in both the product and myself and
I do feel that I have failed somewhat with my review of this pricey product,
 but HEY HO that's sometimes how it goes...



TALIKA
LIPOCILS EXPERT
10ml

R
930

£
44.30

$
60


Talika products are available exclusively
in South Africa at Metropolitain Cosmetics



No comments:

Post a Comment