13 January 2022

INOAR +AMOR -SODIO SHAMPOO {REVIEW}

I was introduced to the Brazilian Hair Care brand INOAR a couple of years ago
and I have tried and reviewed a couple of their products all with
 great success.
If you would like to read my other INOAR reviews Click Here

Towards the end of 2021 I was very kindly gifted 2 products from their
newly launched range +Amor -Sodio, which translated means
More Love Less Salt
+Amor -Sodio is a revolutionary range of sulphate free products.
I have been using the INOAR +AMOR -SODIO SHAMPOO
 now for several weeks and I will bring
you my review on the 2nd product that I have been testing very soon.





Harnessing the incredible power of plants and nature, INOAR have formulated
 a sulphate-free range that actually foams!

The key Active Ingredients are Tribulus Terrestris & Banana Flower Oil

Tribulus Terrestris 
is rich in vitamin C and saponins – a unique compound derived from plants, 
which has a foaming quality when it interacts with water. 
The name is derived from Latin “sapon”, which means soap.

⁠Banana Flower Oil
 which is a natural source of Potassium, which is a powerful scalp regulator
 and hair booster. ⁠
The combination of these two unique ingredients substitutes sodium 
(salt / sulphates) and cleanses the scalp, providing healthier, soft, 
shiny and manageable hair. ⁠
Both ingredients are excellent facilitators in soothing the scalp, eliminating
 dandruff and helping with skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis & scabies. ⁠
These compounds further have the benefits of slowing down hair loss 
and boosting hair growth.⁠

I have tried a Sulphate free shampoo some years ago and it was so 
disappointing that it actually put me off trying one again, so I did have some
reservations re this one.
I could tell from the first massage into my hair and scalp that this shampoo
was totally different.
It was gentle on the scalp and strands, yet super foamy and cleansing,
which I enjoy!
It rinses easily and left my hair feeling clean, soft and manageable...
Oh! and smelling great.
I also like the fact that it slows down hair loss.
This range works well on all DRY hair types, including chemically treated
 and curly hair types, so if you are looking to change your haircare products
to more gentle sulphate free, this would be a good option.


INOAR
+MORE -SODIO
SHAMPOO
400ml

R
480








No comments:

Post a Comment