13 February 2022

ELEMIS SUPERFOOD KEFIR-TEA MIST {REVIEW}

ELEMIS SUPERFOOD KEFIR-TEA MIST
was another great inclusion in my John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar
and being an ELEMIS lover I couldn't be happier.
It's also a product that I haven't used before, which is always exciting.
Being a huge fan of treatment facial sprays, on paper this appeared
to be right up my "Facial Spray Street".

The Superfood skincare collection is the recipe for glowing skin.
 Packed with balancing Prebiotics, fermented plant actives and vitamin-rich Superfoods, each nutrient-packed formula serves your skin a daily dose
 of health and leaves it looking super fresh and radiant.​ 


The KEFIR-TEA MIST is a refreshing 4-in-1 mist that hydrates, tones, 
primes, and sets makeup 
for a complexion that looks healthy and glowing all day.

Main ingredients:

Kefir Ferment Extract
Derived from soybeans using Probiotic Technology, Kefir helps to soothe
 and balance the skin for a healthy-looking complexion.

Rooibos “Red Bush” Extract
A well know ingredient to us here in South Africa.
Rooibos is a rich source of antioxidants with a low level of caffeine, tannins
 and a unique polyphenolic profile. 
These contribute to its skin-soothing properties.

Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has long been used for soothing and moisturising the skin. 
These benefits are associated with polysaccharides.



Use day and night as a toner, primer and setting spray, or throughout
 the day as a hydrating mist.
I love that it has a fairly forceful pump action spray that is easy to control.
This product is Vegan Friendly, and like all ELEMIS products, it is cruelty free.


As I expected, I've been thoroughly enjoying using this product during
these last few hot weeks of Summer and it's even better if placed in the
fridge. My skin is left looking fresh and dewy with every spritz.
My preferred method of application is to just spray over my skin
several times during the day whether thats over make-up or on a naked skin.
 However I have yet to try it as a toner.

I can proudly say that this is another great product from
ELEMIS
 that didn't disappoint and if you are into treatment facial sprays,
 then this is one to certainly add to your collection.


ELEMIS 
SUPERFOOD
 KEFIR-TEA MIST
100ml


R
625


£
26


$
33



ELEMIS is available in South Africa online at




No comments:

Post a Comment