1 February 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {FEBRUARY 2022}

The year seems well and truly underway and for February I have 4 beauty 
products to review. 
Three are from skincare brands that I already have tried and love, whilst
the one is from a new "ish" UK brand Skin Proud and having reviewed
 one of their products recently (and I loved)





BYTERRY
UV BASE PRIMER
SPF 50

One of my Beauty Advent Calendar inclusions, I'm looking forward to trying
 this UV Base Primer.
BYTERRY claims to prime, perfect and protect your skin 
with this ingenious skin-shielding primer.
It provides a high level of broad-spectrum SPF 50.
 It can be used by all skin types thanks to it's lightweight and
 non-greasy finish.




ELEMIS
Superfood
Kefir-Tea mist

This was another Beauty Advent Calendar inclusion and as, you may 
or may not know, I'm a huge fan of ELEMIS, so I'm excited to try 
this 4 in 1 treatment mist, as it's packed with anti-oxidant rich
Superfoods for a fresh dewy skin.
It's also been referred to as Liquid Gold for the skin, 
so I'm all over this one...




Skin Proud
Sorbet Skin
Everyday Jelly
Moisturiser

After trying the one product from this UK skincare brand Proud Skin
 I've opted for a 2nd product in the form of their everyday jelly moisturiser.
Whilst this brand isn't aimed for my mature skin, I loved using
the Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick as an extra over and above using
my other more anti-ageing and targeted eye treatments.
It was such an easy product to apply often throughout the day.
Click here to read that review, so on the
strength of how much I liked, I thought I would try this dreamy 
pink cream-gel during the day in these hot and humid Summer months.




Dermalogica
Hydro Masque
Exfoliant

I do love a good exfoliating mask and this Hydro Masque Exfoliant
from Dermalogica was part of the Modern Magazine Beauty Edit Box
that I bought mid 2021.
It's a Hydrating and exfoliating five-minute masque promises to
 smooth and renew
for luminous, healthy-looking skin.






No comments:

Post a Comment