16 February 2022

ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN RENEWAL SERUM {REVIEW}


I know its my 2nd ELEMIS review in a week, what can I say, I love all things
 ELEMIS!
Apologies as this review is long overdue.

Pro-Collagen is my "go to" collection of all the ELEMIS ranges, I've
tried and reviewed so many products now and if you would like to read
 what I have to say about each of those products then click Here

I also feel like Beauty Shout Box is fast becoming your "go to"
for ELEMIS product reviews {which I love and I hope you find my reviews
 helpful when deciding where to spend your skincare budget}

Today I'm bringing you my thoughts and opinions on one of their 
more recent launches the
ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN RENEWAL SERUM


The Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is a rejuvenating and firming serum that encourages renewal without any retinol 
(making it ideal for those who are allergic or extra sensitive!)
it's kind on skin and is gentle enough for daily use
 
An essential for firm, hydrated and moisturised complexions, this cocktail
 of next-generation ingredients uses:

 Padina Pavonica 
(to improve elasticity and attract moisture)
 Red Microalgae
 (a potent antioxidant to protect and encourage skin smoothness) 
and 
natural retinol alternatives 
like alfalfa and stevia, which use vitamin A 
to improve skin texture and tone, whilst minimising the look of discolouration. 

It could not be any easier to incorporate into your existing  
daily skincare regime.
The dropper dispenser helps you regulate the amount dispensed, 
which always pleases me.
However the gel texture of the serum means that it does dry quickly
on the skin, so I would advise you work speedily once applied.


Apply every morning and evening after cleansing
Dispense 3-5 drops into the hands
Gently massage over the face in upward strokes.
I always followed with my current day or night cream.


 In a "Beauty Nutshell" it's an effective, easy to use, lightweight
 Retinol Alternative Facial Concentrate
that can be used by all skin types.
If you’re after youthful and plump skin without any of the side effects
from Retinol products like dryness, redness or irritation, 
look no further, you’ve found the one.






ELEMIS 
PRO COLLAGEN 
RENEWAL SERUM
15ml 

R
1575


£
70


$
95



ELEMIS IS AVAILABLE IN SOUTH AFRICA FROM THE FOLLOWING:







No comments:

Post a Comment