6 February 2022

MY TOP 13 SKINCARE PRODUCTS 2021 {PART 2}

 Last week I posted part 1 and here is my part 2
 TOP 13 SKINCARE PRODUCTS OF 2021
if you missed that post Click Here
This is an annual post (I've been compiling these posts since 2013)
 of my BEST skincare products that I have personally
tried and reviewed during the year.
As in part 1 you will find several ELEMIS products on this list and non
of these products were gifted, I just love this brand.

If you would like to catch up on which other beauty products I highly
recommend, then click the Pink Links below.







8.

This was another of my long "Lust" products and unlike the 
Laneige Sleep Mask, which appeared on my most disappointing list 2021
this equivalent for the lips did not disappoint.
 LANEIGE SLEEP MASK
This leave-on lip mask delivers on what it promises in abundance and 
it's so deserving of all its awards and accolades.
As I am a "lip product addict" of note, I couldn't love this lip mask any more,
as the softness, smoothness and hydration levels are literally next level.
It's like no other lip product that I have ever used before and for
seriously dry lips its a "must have" without doubt.
My only regret is that I didn't get my hands on one sooner.


9.

I'm a great believer in the use of eye creams and the earlier one
starts the better and I'm talking from experience, I have used 
eye balms, gels, creams since my very early 20's  and in these latter years
I've introduced eye masks and I immediately fell in love with this
ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN EYE REVIVE MASK
What I really enjoy about this product is the versatility, as this
 3-in-1 formula can be used as an overnight anti-ageing mask, 
a hydrating under-eye primer and a moisturising rescue balm, during the day.
Personally for my mature skin I find I can quite easily use this as a 
nightly eye cream and I also like to apply during the day, especially
if I've been having too much screen time.
Due to its versatility its fitted perfectly into my current beauty regime
 and I'm reaching for it more often than I first thought I would.



I have two serums that I have really loved during 2021, both
being different, they have really complemented each other and my skin
has benefited very nicely.




10.

I know its another ELEMIS product and it was one of my absolute faves
 of 2021
ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN SUPER SERUM ELIXIR
This lightweight oil/cream formula glides beautifully onto the skin and has
an almost silk like feel.
It's not the fastest absorbing serum and that's ok, as it's one of the nicest
serum formulas that I've tried in a very long while.
The clue to how good this serum is lies in its name "Super Serum".
My skin has been feeling "SUPER"and incredibly plump, so much so that my forehead furrows and lines have definitely softened.
I've found it to be very efficient on the moisturising front and post application
the skin has a lovely sheen and smoothness to it.
I highly recommend if you are looking to introduce this type of product into
your beauty regime.



11.


Together at last
 the brightening power of Vitamin C and the correcting power of Retinol
 join forces in one supercharged 
STRIVECTIN 
SUPER-C RETINOL BRIGHTEN & CORRECT VITAMIN C SERUM
I found the formula of this lightweight serum, unlike many Vitamin C serums, 
to absorb quickly without being tacky or leaving a sticky residue, 
making it ideal to layer under moisturiser or makeup.
It was such an easy product to incorporate into my daily skincare regime
and I soon noticed a difference in my skin (around 4-5 weeks). 
The most noticeable improvement was in the brightness and the radiance
 of my skin, whilst over the weeks I could most definitely see a softening
of the lines across my forehead.
As you can tell I highly recommend this serum, as it's easy to apply, 
it's 2 serums in one and most of all it works and is a great product
as an introduction to the wonders of Vitamin C and Retinol... 



12.

What can I say, Its another ELEMIS recommendation and I make
no apologies, as this is another product that my skin responded to
so well
ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN OVERNIGHT MATRIX
Part of the Pro-Collagen range, this overnight cream is the 
next generation Pro-Collagen with Smart Technology targets the signs of 
skin ageing caused by stress. 
This clinically proven overnight treatment moisturiser uses ground-breaking 
Drone Peptide Technology to visibly bring back the bounce to your skin, 
so you wake up with a visibly firmer, less creased and a more 
youthful complexion.
As you would expect from a night cream I found the formula to be
 a heavier one, yet it was non oily and not occlusive on the skin at all
and has been a dream to use.
Personally my skin has never felt and looked so smooth, nourished, 
firm, yet relaxed and dare I say it "more youthful" & "bouncy"
 I must also make mention
how wonderful this night cream smells, as it has that beautiful
 ELEMIS
 "Spa in a Jar" aroma.








13.

My next recommendation is a range of products rather than 1 item
AVÈNE TOLÉRANCE CONTROL
This dermatological skin care range has been a long time in its formulation 
and promises to control the skin reactivity of hypersensitive, 
intolerant and allergic skin types.
A hypersensitive/intolerant skin reacts to everything, and anything can 
trigger a reaction.
The daily life of reactive skin is literally governed by the unexpected and the 
most unpredictable things. 
Stinging, redness, tightness: these are manifestations of skin discomfort
 caused by stimuli to which it shouldn’t normally react. 
This is what’s known as skin hyper-sensitivity. 
As the name suggests both products help you and your skin , over time
 take back CONTROL
 and I'm sure there are many people who have been waiting 
for a break-through range like this.
The Soothing Recovery Balm is a rich soothing balm, that hydrates dry,
 hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin and calms the skin 
in 30 seconds and was my personal favourite of my "hubby", whilst
the The Tolérance CONTROL Cream is more lightweight and
 immediately soothes stinging, tightness and hot flushes. 
It hydrates dry, hypersensitive, reactive, intolerant or allergy-prone skin.
Having tried both of these Avène products I can't say I prefer one over
 the other, as it really would depend on the season, as to which I would opt
 for in my time of need.



I hope you find my 2021 recommendations helpful and let me know
in the comments below if you have used any of these products
and your thoughts...




No comments:

Post a Comment