22 February 2022

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {FEBRUARY 2022}

 I thought it was time for a "Recent Empties" post as I have 
several products that I've finished and all are products that I would
re-purchase and in some cases I have.



L-R

EVE LOM
RADIANCE
FACE MIST

I cannot lie, this facial spray didn't last me very long and that
was due to both the size, I bought was a Travel Size 15ml and the
fact I could not stop spritzing throughout the days.
I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this facial spray and it turned
out to be all that I wanted it to be and then some.
It's serious skin care in a mist format and it's great as a boost 
or top-up for the skin during the day.


~~~~~~

ELEMIS 
PRO COLLAGEN 
RENEWAL SERUM


The Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum is a rejuvenating and firming serum that
 encourages renewal without any retinol 
(making it ideal for those who are allergic or extra sensitive!)
it's kind on skin and is gentle enough for daily use.
 In a "Beauty Nutshell" it's an effective, easy to use, lightweight
 Retinol Alternative Facial Concentrate
that can be used by all skin types.
If you’re after youthful and plump skin without any of the side effects
from Retinol products like dryness, redness or irritation, 
look no further, you’ve found the one.



~~~~~~


SKIN PROUD
ICICLE COOLING 
EYE SERUM STICK


Not knowing anything about the brand Skin Proud, the name of
the product just spoke to me - Icicle Cooling Eye Serum Stick.
This instantly cooling balm freshens and tightens, whilst helping to lock in
 hydration for healthy under eyes.
Now this product hasn't replaced any of my current eye treatments,
 but it's rather a welcome extra addition.
If you are a "first timer" with an eye product, then this is a great one.
I personally find it so easy to just pick up and apply
several times a day, as I adore the packaging, the swipe around the
eye application and its instantly cooling effect.



~~~~~~


BURTS BEES
MOISTURISING MANGO
LIP BALM


Burt’s Bees classic Beeswax Lip Balm has become a staple worldwide and
 they also have a variety of exotic flavours.
A paradise for your lips. 
Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm is made with Mango Butter, a naturally 
nourishing balm that smoothes dry lips. 
Hydrate you lips with this tropical twist on moisture.
I so enjoyed this lip balm, as it feels way more luxurious on the
lips than I expected it to and at an affordable price I can now add even
more Lip balms to my ever growing collection or should I say addiction.



~~~~~~

BYTERRY 
OMBRE BLACKSTAR 
CREAM EYESHADOW

Despite having added several shades to my collection of the 
OMBRE BLACKSTAR cream eyeshadows, 
my shade Rose Quartz finally came to an end and its
 replacement is now in place.
I actually think this shade is flattering on everyone and these
cream eyeshadows couldn't be easier to use.
I'm a huge fan and considering how long this one lasted me 
it's well worth the initial pricey spend.





No comments:

Post a Comment