28 April 2021

BYTERRY BAUME DE ROSE CRAYON {REVIEW}

Here is yet another BYTERRY product review and YES I am loving this 
French brand...so much.
If you would like to read all of my BYTERRY products reviews thus far


One of By Terry’s best-loved lines, Baume de Rose is a collection of 
Rose infused products that contain the highest quality rose oils 
and rose water for glowing skin.
 Ideal for all skin types from sensitive and oily to dry skin.
 Roses are the true essence of these innovative French beauty products.
The Baume de Rose is an indulgent, multi-purpose lip balm 
which is adored by hordes of beauty editors, 
bloggers and the AAA-list and was one of the first BYTERRY products 
I purchased along with their Brightening CC Serum and my love for these
 two now iconic products set the BYTERRY "beauty ball" rolling for me.
 

Following my complete adjuration for the Baume de Rose in the pot format 
I was keen to try the same formulation in the stick/crayon option

BYTERRY 
Baume de Rose 
Crayon
  
 The nourishing treatment is brimming with rose flower essential wax 
and pastel oil, alongside conditioning shea butter, antioxidant vitamin E 
and strengthening ceramides, to encourage cellular regeneration
 and dispel dryness to leave lips feeling smooth and soft.

Easy to use, the crayon is an ideal travel companion and
so much more practical than the pot option.
The velvety-rich moisturising formula glides on smoothly and leaves 
a non-sticky finish with a subtle pink pearlised shine.
 You can apply it before lip colour to invisibly fill in lines and prevent lipstick 
from feathering or wear it alone for nourished, hydrated and supple lips.
However personally I'm not a huge fan of the pale pink cast it gives the lips 
when used alone.
If I'm completely honest, I do prefer the formula in the pot.
I find it to be more luxurious in texture and more nourishing, yet it can
sometimes feel a little sticky, which I don't mind. 
Even though it's not so handbag friendly
 I would recommend the purchase of the Baume de Rose Lip Balm
over the crayon if you are a first time buyer.
However if the crayon presentation appeals more to your lifestyle or you 
prefer your lip balms to be totally non sticky then it has to be the crayon.
As we've come to expect from BYTERRY 
you are getting an excellent product with either one.

N.B. 
I do have my eye on several BYTERRY additions for my collection including
 the Baume de Rose Lip Scrub and the Baume de Rose Liquid Lip Gloss.





BYTERRY
BAUME DE ROSE
CRAYON
2.3G



R
655


£
26


$
37



BYTERRY 
products are available exclusively
in South Africa at



No comments:

Post a Comment